$150.00 Regular 50-minute session.
$225.00 Intake Assessment.
Cash discounts are available upon request
Cash, debit cards, major credit cards and insurance providers.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $75.00 cancellation fee.
If you wish to use health insurance, our services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance provider or employee benefit plan. Please call your insurance company or employer in advance of receiving services to check your coverage. It is important that you understand what your costs may be for each session. Here are some helpful questions you may want to ask:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits in my plan?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? If not, what will be my estimated out of pocket expenses?
- How much will my co-payment be for each session once my deductible is met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance provider allow?
- Is an authorization required to receive services?
- Do I have any EAP (Employee Assisted Program) sessions available?
As a convenience to you, we can bill your insurance company for the services we provide to you. You are financially responsible for charges that are not covered under your insurance plan. All required co-payments, co-insurance and deductible amounts are due at the time of service or when we are notified by your insurance company.
In-Network Insurance Providers
- Beacon Health
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield-Federal
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield-Regence
- DMBA (Deseret Mutual Benefits Administrators)
- EMI Health
- Medicaid (Salt Lake County)
- Medicaid (Wasatch County)
- PEHP Advantage, Capital, Preferred and Summit Care
- SelectHealth Select Choice, Select Care, Select Med (Summit & Wasatch Counties)
- Tricare West
- Tricare for Life
- United Behavioral Health
- University of Utah Health Plans (Healthy Premier & Preferred)
- University Neropsychiatric Institute Behavorial Network (UNIBN)
- Utah Victims of Crimes
- Value Options
In-Network Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Health Advocate
- United Behavioral Health
- Reliant Behavioral Health
Out-of-Network Insurance Providers
- Regence Focal Point
- Most out-of-network insurance providers accepted pending verification.
- Some patients using out-of-network insurance providers may be required to pay upfront for our services.
- Superbill statements are available upon request for patient's who wish to submit out-of-network claims to their insurance providers for re-imbursement.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.